Who We Are
A church led by the Holy Spirit revealing Christ in our beliefs and actions to become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ!
Our Mission Statement
to preach and demonstrate Christ’s love, forgiveness, and acceptance to all nations
to equip and motivate Christians for ministry
to create a place for the Holy Spirit
to teach Christ’s provisions to grow
In the late 40’s, four families, under the direction of Wm. Melnychuk, had the vision to establish a church for the Ukrainian speaking people in Edmonton and area. With God’s help, the Ukrainian Pentecostal Temple on 10521- 97 St. was constructed and dedicated in 1949 to the Glory of God, serving the community and Slavic people for many years. In 2008, the congregation felt it was time to move to a newer location, thus purchasing a beautiful building on the south side of Edmonton where we are at present — Mill Creek Christian Assembly — 8928 – 83 Ave. Edmonton, AB.
The church has carried over the Ukrainian flavor and roots and serves people both in English and Slavic languages. You are welcome to visit us no matter what nationality or belief you may have – we would love to have you attend:
What We Believe
We are affiliated with the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada
- The Bible to be the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Tn the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His vicarious, atoning death, bodily resurrection, and ascension.
- Tn salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Tn baptism by immersion.
- Tn divine healing through the redemptive work of Christ on the cross.
- Tn the baptism with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues.
- Tn the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit which enables a believer to live a holy life.
- Tn the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.